Find Your Perfect Business Degree
www.business-management-degree.net is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
An entrepreneur typically starts a new business. Along with it comes stress and risks, but on the other hand, if successful, they also reap the rewards of a possible wealthy career, benefits of being your own boss and the personal satisfaction of reaching a career goal. What could be better than that?
Another option may be to purchase a franchise or buy an existing business. But what if you don’t necessarily want to build a business from the ground up? After all, developing a product, making it, marketing it and selling it is a huge undertaking, financially and emotionally.
Perhaps you lack creativity or the start-up funds to get started. Rest assured, with your online Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship, you will graduate with the credentials to go out into the world ready for any number of career choices.
With your online Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship, you will qualify for many careers. Let’s take a glance at a few options.
- A Business Consultant earns between $60,000 – $90,000 per year, however, with experience, you may earn upwards of $100,000 annually. A consultant is responsible for assessing and advising businesses in all areas to ensure growth and profits.
- A Human Resources Manager is responsible for an organization’s employee benefit package, compensation and performance programs. This typically includes filling positions with employees and eliminating others. A HR Manager, depending on experience, can earn upwards of $104,440 annually.
- Your degree in entrepreneurship will be most helpful in the field of marketing. An Advertising, Promotions or Marketing Manager earns approximately $124,850 annually. Duties may include developing a strategic plan to promote a company’s product and sales.
- Perhaps research is your interest. A position as a Market Research Analyst is responsible for collecting data from consumers. They also compile data concerning a competitor’s product and how the two are related. They provide their customer with accurate, detailed information to assure increased sales and profits. The salary for an Analyst in the marketing field ranges from between $50,461 – $63,970 annually, depending on experience and job location.
- Are you the creative type? How about a position as a Product Developer? This career includes a variety of possibilities. One may choose to design tennis shoes and another may choose to develop a new piece of sporting equipment…or anything in between. They are also responsible for the testing and marketing of products, as well as, meeting the industry’s requirements and guidelines. A position as a Product Developer earns between $50,000 – $85,000 annually, depending on the corporation you are employed by and their product line.
- A Financial Analyst earns an average salary of $80,310 annually, depending on experience. Financial Analyst are employed by corporations, banks and insurance companies. They work tirelessly to ensure the financial stability of their employer. They lead, guide and direct businesses in the best financial decisions possible by analyzing, monitoring and identifying consumer tendencies and all types of investments.
There are endless possibilities in the field of entrepreneurship. If you want to be your own boss, you can…but it can be risky, however, if you want to begin your career in the corporate world, that is a good option, too.
If you are interested in a career as an entrepreneur, we have compiled a list of the Best Online Schools for Master’s in Entrepreneurship to help you in your endeavors. Best of luck to you!