Our program rankings are compiled by researching publicly available data from a variety of sources in order to derive a useful tool for prospective students. When searching for the “best of the best” in Business Management degree programs, our editors have made use of the following criteria in compiling program rankings that include particular points of interest that we think our readers need to consider, especially those focused on the field of Business Management, such as:
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CRITERIA – 50%
For example, we ask:
- What sort of delivery format is used in the Business Management online program?
- Which format is available, such as asynchronous or synchronous for flexibility and convenience?
- Is it offered 100% online or offered in a hybrid format?
- What are the retention rates of the program as a whole, online or on-campus?
- Does the program earnestly educate and prepare the student with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in the field of Business Management?
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ANCILLARY SERVICES – 30%
For example, we inquire about:
- Does the school offer a Business Management Career Services Center? Do they offer job finding tools, career counselors, etc?
- How does the post-graduation job placement rate from this program compare to others?
- Does the school offer a Student Help Desk, Online Library, and Teacher Support when needed?
- Do they offer an easy-to-use Learning Management System for online learners?
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOOL CRITERIA – 20%
For example, we research:
- Does the Business Management School offer proper accreditation? In addition, do they adhere to other accrediting associations that are applicable to Business Administration and Business Management?
- Has the Business School acquired outside recognitions and positive student reviews?
- What is the acceptance rate of the school, as well as its Business Management program?
- Do they offer exceptional teaching professionals, who are experts in the field of Business Administration?
We believe that providing students with a ranking built around consensus views in the public domain is an incredibly useful resource. Of course, this guide is only one tool in preparing you for your journey towards selecting a college that is right for you. Nothing takes the place of visiting each schools’ website yourself and requesting information to be sent directly to you for your review.
Business-Management-Degree.net has compiled a comprehensive list of the top 50 Business Management schools in the country listing the best of the best in each state.
This list outlines the very best business school in every state in the U.S. Leaning mostly toward undergraduate programs, while also outlining significant master’s programs, this index will connect potential and current business students to the finest institution each state has to offer. In this list, individuals will find the best business schools in America, as well as the world over, that supply them with immeasurably beneficial opportunities, and all of which are accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate School of Business.